SHORT/SOCIAL CONTENT PRODUCER
Position: Short/Social Content Producer
Position Type: Full-time Employee
Start Date: March 15th, 2023
Location: Vancouver, BC
SHORT/SOCIAL CONTENT PRODUCER
At Wind Sun Sky Entertainment, our mission is to build the next global brand for kids by launching a universe of hilarious, compelling characters as part of a transformational eco-tainment metaverse.
As Content Producer, you will have the opportunity to tell innovative stories, create interactive games, and encourage kid-led activities both on and off screen. Leveraging the latest digital content technologies and tools, together we will address the hope gap about the future that kids are faced with today through evidence-based POSITIVITY when it comes to the environment.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work in conjunction with various stakeholders to develop and produce an “Always On” library of short-form content intended to promote the launch and growth of an original brand/movement, YouTube Channel and ultimately global community
- Create/produce content for platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram/Reels, TikTok
- Co-create a content strategy, building on initial prototypes and vision
- Lead the successful implementation of the content and editorial plan
- Foster a creative, diverse, collaborative, accountable, fair, and playful environment that nurtures talent, and encourages giving team members a voice
- Collaborate with website and other platform teams to identify and implement interactive tools to be used by kids to empower them to engage and make a difference (i.e. tracking water saved, online polls etc.)
- In conjunction with marketing team, produce live influencer/celebrity virtual events
- Evolve brand’s audience growth strategy testing and feedback integration in content created
- Develop brand voice, and social ‘ethos’ for property and WSS brand across platforms, and be an internal and external ambassador of the property and company.
- This role will be accountable for growing the audience across all platforms
- Weigh-in and support key platform extension strategies including games and apps
- Maintain competitive market knowledge and awareness
- Ensure all content complies with COPPA compliancy and all applicable kid safety online regulations
- As needed, publish content in real-time and build a content calendar in collaboration with the social community manager
- As needed, play a similar role on other projects and initiatives across the company
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
• Experience in kids’ entertainment and digital content production
• Knowledge of animation pipelines, social marketing content best practices and engagement strategies
• Knowledge and experience designing graphics for video formats and still imagery
• Experience uploading content, managing social calendars/editorial calendars, optimization and media spends
• The ability to work in a highly fluid and nimble creative environment while managing multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously
• Experience working with and/ or interviewing on-screen talent
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Work alongside storytellers, makers and innovators as part of Canada’s leading multi-platform entertainment studio
- An amazing opportunity to build experience and expand your network
- Includes extended health care (dental, vision, etc.).
- Enjoy a fun, dynamic, fast paced environment with a great culture
HOW TO JOIN OUR TEAM
Please submit a Cover Letter and Resume via email to
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
**This position will be based on-site at our Vancouver studio. Must be a Canadian resident to apply. Wind Sun Sky has implemented vaccination requirements to ensure the safety of all employees. Vaccination against COVID-19 is mandatory for all Wind Sun Sky employees and proof of full vaccination is a condition of employment.