Position: Series Producer
Position Type: Full-time Employee
Start Date: June 2023
Location: Vancouver, BC
Wind Sun Sky is looking for a Kids Digital Series and Podcast Producer to join our team.
At Wind Sun Sky Entertainment, our mission is to build innovative global brands for kids on multiple platforms. We are looking for a digital-first kids creative content leader with the ability to think BIG, inspire and motivate a creative team to think out of the box. Leveraging the latest digital content tools, including game engine technologies, you will produce content that encourages active participation for kids, both on and off screen, on two original brands.
An exciting opportunity to be a part of a growing dynamic company where you can wear multiple hats, roll-up your sleeves and have a meaningful voice to shape entertaining digital content, and produce companion interactive experiences.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
· Develop a stratetgic roadmap in conjunction with various stakeholders, to evolve and take an original multi-platform brand to the next level with the goal to produce new original content to support a relatively “young” Roblox game and app.
· Oversee both the creative and physical production of a multi-segmented digital series to be used as content for a kids ecotainment metaverse initiative.
· For series, plot out a 10 episode season with key IP stakeholders.
· Produce companion podcast to be distributed on a monthly basis.
· In collaboration with the Development Executive, identify and manage writers as required.
· Oversee the budget, schedule and crew for all projects.
· Evolve audience growth strategy through testing and feedback integration in content created for both brands. Proactively monitor performance and iterate social content to maximise engagement across platforms.
· Support the creation of promotional content for platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram/Reels, TikTok
· Lead the successful implementation of the content and editorial plan.
· Foster a creative, diverse, collaborative, accountable, fair, and playful environment that nurtures talent, and encourages giving team members a voice.
· In conjunction with Shorts team, produce live influencer/celebrity virtual events based on guest talent from the digital series.
· Develop brand voice, and social ‘ethos’ for property and WSS brand across platforms, and be an internal and external ambassador of the property and company.
· Maintain competitive market knowledge and awareness.
· Ensure all content complies with COPPA compliancy and all applicable kid safety online regulations.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
· Strong leadership and communication skills.
· Experience in kids’ entertainment and digital content production. Be up to speed with the latest kids’ content trends and formats.
· Knowledge of animation pipelines, social marketing content best practices and engagement strategies.
· A strong creative voice.
· A desire to foster a fearless creative environment to that inspires team engagement.
· The ability to work in a highly fluid and nimble creative environment while managing multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously.
· Experience working with on-screen talent.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Work alongside storytellers, makers, and innovators as part of one of Vancouver’s leading multi-platform entertainment studios
- An amazing opportunity to build experience in all areas of cross-platform media and animation production
- Includes extended health care (dental, vision, etc.).
- Enjoy a fun, dynamic, fast paced environment with a great culture
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE THE PERFECT FIT FOR YOU?
ARE YOU WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Please submit a Cover Letter and Resume via email to:
BC residents preferred; must be a Canadian resident. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.