Position: Line Producer
Position Type: Full-time Employee
Start Date: Nov 28, 2023
Location: Vancouver, BC
Salary Range: $85-95k/year
Are you a skilled Line Producer with experience in animation, VFX, motion capture or gaming? We are looking for a super communicator who thrives on creative problem-solving and loves to be part of testing new production pipelines. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply to join our Vancouver studio team!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Collaborate with Producer(s) to prepare budgets, schedules, and production plans.
Evaluate script breakdowns to assess and assign cost of creative production.
Communicate with department heads to assess day-to-day project requirements.
Conduct meetings with team leads to ensure continued progress.
Define and implement the production resources necessary to support the creative needs of the project.
Drive innovation with regards to pipeline efficiencies to find out of the box ways of producing content.
Flag potential problems and provide solutions to fix them.
Research and negotiate with vendors.
Maintain and issue regular tracker with status updates for stakeholders.
Establish plans for documentation at each stage of production.
Be proactive and willing to ‘pitch in’.
Be transparent, share knowledge, while being equally receptive to learning from others.
Engage with the values of our culture by putting people first and fostering and inclusive, collaborative, and innovative production environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
· A university degree or equivalent preferred.
· 6+ years of industry experience.
· Thorough knowledge of animation and CG production pipeline, including pre-production and post-production.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Creative problem-solving compatibilities.
· Enthusiasm about new processes, technology, and approaches to production.
· Exceptional communication skills are required as well as the diplomacy to balance the creative expectations with the financial resources available.
· Open to and encourages feedback and new initiatives.
· Solid work ethic and positive attitude.
· Flexibility and strategic thinking.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Work alongside storytellers, makers, and innovators as part of one of Vancouver’s leading multi-platform entertainment studios
- An amazing opportunity to build experience in all areas of cross-platform media and animation production
- Includes extended health care (dental, vision, etc.).
- Enjoy a fun, dynamic, fast paced environment with a great culture
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE THE PERFECT FIT FOR YOU?
ARE YOU WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Please submit a Cover Letter and Resume via email to:
This position will be based on-site at our Vancouver studio. Current BC residents a must; must be a Canadian resident to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.