LAYOUT/KEY POSE ARTIST
Position: Layout/Key Pose Artist
Start Date: August, 2021
Location: Vancouver, BC (inhouse – but could involve some remote work if required due to COVID-19 restrictions)
We are kicking off production on an original, ground-breaking, HILARIOUS, ANIMATED series for adults – a show destined to become a part of the cultural zeitgeist….
For this new awesome project, we are looking for talented team members who love taking an innovative approach to their creative works. Do you want to be part of a dynamic and collaborative creative team? Is ‘stupidly funny’ humor your thing? If so, this is the show for you!
The show will be produced primarily in 2D style, with some 3D sequences.
This is your chance to join the team responsible for the smash hit adult animated series Invincible on Amazon Prime… With your help, let’s create a whole new hit animated series!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- An After Effects Artist to layout key poses for Animation
- You’re a master in the following programs: Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop
- You know how to make corrections to improve shots and can implement notes and feedback in a timely matter
- You have experience working with scene layouts and are able to translate the storyboard animatics into working After Effects compositions using supplied assets;
- You work well under pressure and have good time management skills
- Animation/Videogame and VFX Experience considered a plus!
- Passion for animation and creative teamwork.
- A great work ethic and attention to detail.
- A sense of humour!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Join our tight-knit team of storytellers, makers and inspirers as part of Canada’s leading multi-platform entertainment studio.
- Extended health care (dental, vision, etc.).
- Enjoy a fun, dynamic, fast paced environment with a great culture.
Please submit a Cover Letter and your Resume via email to: email@example.com
Your Cover Letter should include why you are interested to join the team at Wind Sun Sky.
And please tell us about YOU (your hobbies, pets and how you like to spend your time outside of animation production!)
Canadian resident candidates will be preferred. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.