Full Stack Unity Developer
Position: Full Stack Unity Developer (Full-Time)
Start Date: February 2020
Wind Sun Sky Entertainment is building a truly innovative interactive media platform focused on the kids market!
As Full Stack Unity Developer, you will work alongside our top-notch core team of talented designers and developers and will be responsible for designing and implementing technology and user experiences for global audiences.
We are looking for someone who is detail oriented and has extremely high standards for the work they do, with excellent communication skills and truly passionate about creating rich interactive user experiences.
You enjoy working and have experience in small agile teams who use the Scrum framework to manage their work and take ownership over their team culture and product.
This is a terrific opportunity to play a meaningful role, be creatively challenged and become a key contributor while having a great time working at a truly innovative multi-media content company.
Wind Sun Sky is a multi-facetted media hub offering a fun creative environment of storytellers, artists and innovators. We offer competitive compensation packages, including extended health and holidays, in-studio ‘Treat-Wednesdays’, Monthly ‘Minglers’ and so much more!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 4+ years game industry experience working on a range of systems (must include Frontend & Backend)
- Ability to work effectively in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment.
- Strong mobile development skills with 2+ years in a production environment (iOS/Android).
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical team members.
- Experience with Unity3D and other game engines.
- Ability to ramp up on new languages and technologies.
- Self-motivation and able to work with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to work according in an agile environment.
- Proficiency with Java
- Experience with MongoDB or other NoSQL
- Familiarity with AWS EC2 or equivalent
- Experience developing COPPA compliant products for young children
- Working with audio in Unity
- Experience with using motion capture
- Experience with Spring Boot
- Animation controller
- Animation timeline
- UI Canvas
- Particle Systems
- Front & Back end Optimization
- RESTful API
- Server configuration management
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design, develop and launch mobile-social games.
- Focus on creating great user experience and high-quality apps.
- Work within a small collaborative team of software engineers, game artists, designers and product managers in an agile environment to develop exciting new mobile products.
- Participate in all phases of the software development cycle.
- Identify long-term technical goals and break them down into small, iterative steps.
- Participate in sprint planning sessions.
- Meet scheduled milestone goals.
Please submit your resume with cover letter via email to: email@example.com
Cover letter should include:
Why you are interested in working at Wind Sun Sky Entertainment?
Any interesting personal projects or hobbies.
Local candidates will be preferred.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Short-listed candidates will be contacted in follow-up.