Position: Executive Assistant
Position Type: Full-Time Employee
Start Date: August 2022
Location: Vancouver, BC
If you like to work in a dynamic, creative, nimble environment this is the role for you…Reporting to the CEO, Wind Sun Sky Entertainment is hiring an Executive Assistant for our Vancouver-based studio.
A multi-faceted role, the right candidate will get a first-hand view of the innerworkings of a highly creative business this while supporting various senior executives. We are looking for an energetic, proactive communicator who likes to keep things on track and running smoothly. In this role, you will manage multiple complex schedules, coordinate meetings, maintain tracking tools, and update studio materials as well as support a wide variety of special projects.
The ideal candidate for this position is a recent post-secondary graduate who has exceptional organization and communication skills, previous experience in office administration, is comfortable and embraces change, and customer service, plus a passion for all things media (film, TV and more!)
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Maintain and organize Executives’ daily schedules – coordinating and tracking meetings
- Collaborate with all other departments across the studio
- Support our shows in production (note taking/scheduling etc.)
- Handle meeting preparation i.e., draft agendas, note-taking, boardroom set-up, etc.
- Create and update PowerPoint presentations as directed
- Provide general support for the studio including research and meeting minutes
- Update various tracking reports/logs
- Ensure NDAs are issued and signed prior to 3rd party sharing
- Support with Office Operations coverage
- Help coordinate All-Staff Meetings and events
- Prepare expense reports and complete Visa card receipt reconciliation
- Travel coordination
- Support the Culture Committee with upcoming events
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
You are an organizational whizz who loves to plan-ahead but is happy to go-with-the-flow as things change – and they will, often! You handle pressure with grace and enjoy working across various projects at once. If you had to name your top super-power, it would be your clear, thoughtful, and pro-active communication style.
Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Zoom is required. Previous experience as Producer Assistant, Personal Assistant or Office PA is highly recommended.
Come be a part of our growing team!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Work alongside storytellers, makers, and innovators as part of one of Vancouver’s leading multi-platform entertainment studios
- An amazing opportunity to build experience in all areas of cross-platform media and animation production
- Includes extended health care (dental, vision, etc.)
- Enjoy a fun, dynamic, fast paced environment with a great culture
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE THE PERFECT FIT FOR YOU?
ARE YOU WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Please submit a Cover Letter and your Resume via email to: email@example.com
This position will be based on-site at our Vancouver studio. Current BC residents a must; must be a Canadian resident to apply. Wind Sun Sky has implemented vaccination requirements to ensure the safety of all employees. Vaccination against COVID-19 is mandatory for all Wind Sun Sky employees and proof of full vaccination is a condition of employment. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.