CROSS-PLATFORM ASSOCIATE PRODUCER / PRODUCTION MANAGER
Position: Cross-Platform Associate Producer / Production Manager
Reporting to VP Franchise Creative & Strategy this diverse role is responsible for fulfilling production, studio and administrative tasks from development through post- production and digital distribution on linear, interactive, games and more. The individual is a self-starter and a problem solver who can juggle multiple simultaneous tasks and projects in a single day. They are a people person who can support and manage individuals and teams to do great work. They know how to look beyond the schedule to find creative solutions to unique problems. They have a track record of successfully steering complex projects from page to screen.
- Collaborate with VP Franchise Creative & Strategy, VP Production, CEO to support the allocation and prioritization of all talent including artists, production staff and editors;
- Pro-active communication around assignments and long-term plan to all talent;
- Manage production crew recruiting in collaboration with Manager of People Operations; and
- Other projects as requested.
- Manage Production leads and coordinators, including but not limited to design, production, social marketing and editorial
- Act as point person for vendors – outsource communication, reporting and analysis and making sure deliveries are on schedule;
- Support Producer(s) with sourcing new vendors, vendor quotes, vendor contracts and preparing preliminary budgets as needed
- Support and manage artist teams
- Planning & Management – Scheduling, Establishing Protocols, and Pipeline set-up;
- Editorial Management – Scheduling, Prioritization and Tracking;
- Oversight of creation of episode production packages for sub-contractors – working with Producer to prepare and send on schedule per agreed upon contractual elements;
- Ensure consistency and quality control of document setup for reporting, agendas and templates;
- Support Producer(s) in ensuring all reports are prepared and distributed on a weekly basis per department (Development, Design, Storyboard, Editorial and Record);
- Work in collaboration with pipeline team to identify, communicate and follow-through project requirements;
- Troubleshoot production issues as they arise;
- Problem solves proactively – flags potential problems and provide solutions to fix them;
- Manage any clearance requirements with BA department;
- Analyzes and flags schedule concerns;
- Communicates pro-actively;
- Coordinate shoot logistics for live action content.
- Weekly production meetings- schedule/agendas/prep.
- Any other tasks and additional projects commensurate with the role.
- A lateral thinker who is comfortable regularly finding creative solutions to unique problems.
- Possesses a general understanding of, and demonstrated experience in a range of content mediums – from live-action to animation to gaming and social media marketing.
- Loves multi-tasking; most comfortable juggling multiple projects and tasks in a single day and can move nimbly from the big picture, to the minute details and back again.
- Awesome pro-active communicator both verbally, and on the page.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Join our tight-knit team of storytellers, makers and inspirers as part of Canada’s leading multi-platform entertainment studio.
- Extended health care (dental, vision, etc.).
- Enjoy a fun, dynamic, fast paced environment with a great culture.
Please submit a Cover Letter and your Resume via email to: email@example.com
Your Cover Letter should include why you are interested to join the team at Wind Sun Sky.
And please tell us about YOU (your hobbies, pets and how you like to spend your time outside of animation production!)
Canadian resident candidates will be preferred. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.